Dutch Speaking Sales & Customer Service Agent
At Agria, we do pet insurance differently.
We require: Dutch speaking advisors
Position: Permanent Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5pm
We are looking for an energetic insurance sales and customer service consultant to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new customers. You will be part of our dynamic Contact Services Centre based in Cork. In this role, you will provide high-quality sales and customer service to new and existing customers on policies and queries.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Providing a top-class sales and customer service experience
- Contacting potential customers, creating rapport, and facilitating the sale of suitable pet insurance
- Answering calls and emails promptly in accordance with our Service Level Agreements
- Converting quotes to policies both on inbound call and quotes from our website.
- Retention of renewals of current policy holders.
- Investigating customer issues and escalating these so they can be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Building strong rapport with your teammates and manager
- You will be handling outbound and incoming calls relating to pet insurance policies and gathering necessary information efficiently and promptly, updating the CRM system records to accurately coordinate the customer journey and keeping the customer always informed, within the principles of the Consumer Protection Code.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Fluency in Dutch with excellent comprehension, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Fluent English also needed for English speaking role
- 1+ years experience working in a customer-based role dealing with customers directly.
- Proven experience in insurance sales and customer service
- Excellent rapport building, written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines.
- Respect for business and customer confidentiality
- Organised and methodical
- Previous experience gained within a friendly Contact Centre setting will be helpful.
- The ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Strong customer service ethic and focus
- APA/CIP qualified or willing to study towards either qualification.
- A love for animals is an advantage!
What Agria can offer you
- Full Time Permanent positions (not contracts)
- Competitive salary
- 21 days holiday a year + Bank holidays
- Health Insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual Performance and Pay review.
- Full financial support to pursue your insurance qualifications. APA and/or CIP Qualification
- Smart working Policy
- Be part of a company that promotes equity.
- Be part of a team that recognises the strength that comes from working as one team, collaborating, and winning together.
- Generous Defined Contribution pension scheme
- Free car parking
About Agria Petinsure
Agria Petinsure are specialists in pet insurance whose parent company Agria Djurförsäkring is based in Sweden. One of Europe’s biggest insurance companies, Agria has been insuring Animals in Sweden for over 132 years and has, since 2005, extended the Agria concept to the UK, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, and, more recently, Ireland through the acquisition of Capstone Financial Services. Agria has a turnover of €520 million and more than 450 employees with an additional 300 insurance advisors. Agria’s mission is to deliver ‘the best of care for pets and peace of mind for their owners’. Our values of engagement, trust, professionalism, and openness are essential cornerstones that serve the company’s development. Agria prides itself on its purpose, with a significant focus on the health and well-being of its staff and on creating an excellent work-life balance.
If this sounds like your dream job, get in touch, and tell us why you want to be a part of our team.